Alma Esperanza: Prologue

by - March 23, 2019

Okay, so this is my first translation project! I actually bought a bunch of Japanese novels because I got inspired while I was reading a good BL novel a few days ago.

Also, before you proceed, a warning:

The set up is very similar to the Remnant Kemonohito Omegaverse series. Now if you're not familiar with that, click the link I've provided. The story is basically about a werewolf king and a human knight. If you're uncomfortable with that then I suggest you don't continue reading.

-----

A short recap in case you haven't visited the project page for this:

Raul (ラウル): Werewolf king, ruthless personality
Leo (レオ): Human, Knight leader of a human country, a self assured handsome man, slightly rowdy person


And with that, on with the story!

-----

Prologue: Exile

I will never be used to the glittering atmosphere between Kings.

Kneeling before the human king, several chains bind me.

Behind the end of it, a few knights lined up.

Just when I thought that I had seen the face of the old King for the first time in the ten years since I was brought to this castle, what is this situation?

“Leo, you have committed a taboo! Therefore, I will punish you. You will be banished from this country!”

“Stop fucking around! I didn’t do anything!”

My body doesn’t remember such taboos. I can’t keep yelling like this! I tried to twist my body and strongly resisted, but only a few heavy chains made a loud noise.

“Bruha, do it.”

The king instructed the demonic woman* standing next to him with his chin. A suspicious woman who deeply wore a black hood. Shit, I was tricked by a strange woman again!

“Hey! Why?! Because I’m the child of your mistress?!”

“Shut up, Leo!”

Yes, the one who scolded me was the son of the King’s wife, Asul, who stood at the corner between the Kings. A dazzling blonde who is the opposite of the black haired me. You were weak when you were a brat… that’s right… it was decided that he would become king.

If King Lushive steps down, what will this country’s name be?

Making your name as this country’s name, it’s really stupid.

“I will punish you by the order of the King. From today on, you will live as an omega, not an alpha. Don’t think you’re going to end your own life? By my magic, I forbid it. Farewell, Leo.”

Bruha declared coldly, and put her hands on my forehead.

In an instant, a green flash draws out a small circle and a five-pointed star.

“Stop! Don’t fuck with me!”

With half the blood of the king, I was born an alpha and finally I was able to have my own unit the other day. And yet it’s taboo? Don’t fuck with me!

“Stoppppppppppp!!!!”

The moment the green flash flew over my head, I lost consciousness easily.


You May Also Like

0 comments